Pride and Prejudice Printable Sticker paper Set - Carpe Diem Printables & POD stuff

February 01, 2018

Pride and Prejudice Printable Sticker paper Set


Pride and Prejudice Printables

Pride and Prejudice Printable Sticker Set

The classic novel was written by Jane Austen“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.”, and so the book begins. I read the book and I can watch the movie a million times! For me, this is a novel so true and with a bunch of humor, that tell us about the world of Elisabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy. It became a BBC miniseries (that I can´t find here in Brazil to watch) and a movie.

And, as I love Pride and Prejudice so much, that I made planner stickers inspired in the novel. Some of the graphics are formed in Mila World, and the job was made by myself. The planner printable comes with 7 pages! See more in our ETSY shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your comment, but no words of intolerance or hate.